Animal Control

Missing Animal Report Form

If your pet is missing, you can give a description to the Kennebunk Police Department. When department members come across a stray animal, they can use the information provided to locate owners. Download the Missing Animal Report form.

Wild Animals

If you believe a wild animal is an immediate danger to you or any member of the public, please call 911.

The Kennebunk Animal Control Officer responds to incidents involving domestic animals. Complaints and inquiries on injured or orphaned wild animals, who are not an immediate danger to the public, should be directed to a Wildlife Rehabilitator in the area

Help Fix Me Program

If you cannot afford to spay or neuter your dog or cat, the State of Maine may be able to help. Through the Help Fix Me! program you may be eligible for a reduced rate. FMI call (800) 367-1317 or (207) 287-7621.  

Dog Licenses

If you need information regarding the licensing of your dog, please visit the Town Clerk's page for further information.