How do I report a crime?
Any crimes in progress should be made to a public safety dispatcher by either calling 9-1-1 or 207.985.6121. All non-emergency crimes in which you would like to file a criminal report should be made by contacting the Kennebunk Police Department at 207.985.6121 and speaking with a public safety dispatcher who will then have an officer make contact with you.

Show All Answers

1. How do I compliment an officer?
2. How do I file an officer complaint?
3. When can I come to the police department to get fingerprinted?
4. How do I obtain a local background check?
5. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
6. How do I obtain a copy of a motor vehicle accident report?
7. Where can I file a noise complaint?
8. How do I get personal property back if it has been taken by police or turned in as lost and found?
9. How do I report a crime?
10. When are 9-1-1 calls appropriate?
11. Where are the York County courthouses and jail located?
12. How do I pay or appeal a parking ticket?
13. What is the process for obtaining a Concealed Weapons Permit (CWP)?