Holiday Food Box Program
- Thanksgiving and Christmas Food Boxes are available upon request through a partnership between the Town and COS of the Kennebunks. The online application has been closed but will reopen during the next Holiday Season.
- Individuals and families in our community can request these food boxes which offers you the ability to cook a full holiday meal at home. These food boxes are provided to Kennebunk residents and will not include additional food if you choose to host a meal during the Holidays.
- They are delivered by volunteers right to you at home the week of each holiday.
- We will email you the date & timeframe of delivery. If you do not have email, we will call to inform you of the delivery details. the specific date and timeframes will be emailed to you.
Thanksgiving Dinner Options
- Project Pilgrim is an annual complimentary Thanksgiving Day dinner hosted by Community Harvest. In years past, this offered an opportunity for community members to come together to share food and company at St. Martha's Church. Due to the on-going COVID-19 Pandemic, Community Harvest is offering curbside pick-up and delivery options only rather than hosting a sit-down meal in the community. Please complete this form or call Community Harvest at (207) 967-1911.
- The West Kennebunk Village Committee will be hosting a free Thanksgiving Day meal from 12PM - 2PM at the Dorothy Stevens Community Center. Hot meals will be provided by curbside (to go) or delivery (with pre-order). Delivery requests must be made by November 18 by calling Barbara at 604-2577.
Christmas Dinner Options
- The Noel Dinner is an annual complimentary Christmas Day dinner hosted by Community Harvest. Due to the spread of COVID-19, they are offering meals by delivery only again this year. You can register to receive a Noel Dinner on Community Harvest's website or call Community Harvest at (207) 967-1911.
- Secret Santa provides Christmas gifts to children up to age 18 who are residents of Kennebunk, Kennebunkport or Arundel, whose families need help doing so.
- The online application has been closed but will reopen during the next Holiday Season. All requests are strictly confidential.
- The Senior Center at Lower Village provides generous Christmas gift bags full of wrapped gifts and surprises for home bound seniors or those without family nearby in Kennebunk, Kennebunkport and Arundel. FMI, contact the Kennebunk Social Services Office (207) 985-2102 x1394.
Christmas Tree Santas
- Christmas Tree Santas offers vouchers for free live Christmas Trees. If you sign up for that program, we will mail you a Voucher which will outline all the details about when and where you will be able to pick up your Christmas Tree.
- The online applications have been closed but reopen during the next Holiday Season. You would request a Christmas tree through the Holiday Food Box Application or Secret Santa Application.
Kennebunk Town Hall, Second Floor
1 Summer St.
Kennebunk, ME 04043
Phone: (207) 985-2102, option 3Fax: (207) 985-4609
The Town Hall is open M-F, 8AM-4:30PM, and closed between 12:00PM-1:15PM.
Applications for General Assistance are taken by appointment only.